The Bird's Nest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my first time in a Hostel and it was great, the atmosphere is very relax and you get to meet really interesting people. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!! ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Julia is very congenial and very helpful. I really felt at ease with her. I enjoyed spending my birthday, 26 September there so much that I did not wish to leave to return to Kingston. It is a totally relaxing atmosphere. ”
- 28 Sep 2012 Eric
- “ Great place to stay at for a few days, staff is great, Katarina and Gabe know the area very well. Go to Scotchies while there, great food! ”
- 04 Jul 2012 Tom
- “ There's a full kitchen to use and store food, a pool, hammocks, and its about a 10-15 min walk to major grocery stores and the main road. Easy to grab route taxi to downtown or whereever from there, and can often easily find taxis throughout the day on the street right right outside the hostel. Friendly staff, keep to themselves, lots of longer-term renters here as well while I was there. ”
- 30 Mar 2012 Caroline