Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very Nice place and people. ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Hudson Brazil
- “ It was excellent and clean, only a 5 minute walk to downtown. It also had a free bus that came almost to the door to take you to town and the slopes. The breakfast was free and delicious too. ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Haley USA
- “ This is the most expensive hostel I've ever stayed at. It was also by far the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. Hot tub, amazing free breakfast, super clean, parking, xbox, TV, in hostel bar. Worth the money? Absolutely, but given the option I would have opted out of those luxuries to stay at a cheaper place. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Jason Canada
- “ The Bivvi is very new and nice. Great location, close to the slopes of Breckenridge and on the free bus line in town. Breakfast was great. We stayed in the triple stacked bunk room. Finding the Bivvi was a task, the address of 9511 Colorado 9 gets you close, but the Bivvi is tucked back off the road on River Park Dr. Use River Park Dr. as your destination. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA