Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great hostel, one of the best, the bed comforter was quite nice. ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ Very Nice place and people. ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Hudson Brazil
- “ It was excellent and clean, only a 5 minute walk to downtown. It also had a free bus that came almost to the door to take you to town and the slopes. The breakfast was free and delicious too. ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Haley USA
- “ This is the most expensive hostel I've ever stayed at. It was also by far the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. Hot tub, amazing free breakfast, super clean, parking, xbox, TV, in hostel bar. Worth the money? Absolutely, but given the option I would have opted out of those luxuries to stay at a cheaper place. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Jason Canada