The Boutike Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We love everything about this hostel. Very convenient in a quiet location in the old town. I like to the spacious dining area. Friendly and helpful staff. Keep up the good work. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is like a hotel with a great price! Loved the huge TV and the bed was comfy. The free breakfast was beautiful, but BEWARE of the ham! I got food poisoning from it! ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ You guys are absolutely killing it. It's worth it to visit Seville just to stay with you all. Internet was a hair shaky, but I'm really reaching to find anything to criticize. Love it love it love it. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Amy USA
- “ Best hotel I have been. The staff is great, probably the sweetest staff I have met. The breakfast is awesome, it is cheap. Marta even gave me a lunch. What else could a person ask for? ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous Argentina