The Boutike Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, lovely staff, clean, good social atmosphere, good breakfast, great location, they even offered towels and shampoo for free and free gym access. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Excellent! Everything we needed (we took 4-bed dorm for 2 nights). Welcoming staff, info about the city, possibility to eat special spanish home made dinner, very good breakfast, prepared also for very early departure. WiFi. Central location. Great! ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ This is the best hostel I've ever used. It is super cute, great location, and makes for a comfortable stay. The breakfast includes freshly made waffles and crepes, which are delicious. Juan is a great cook. Marta was very lovely. When we checked in there was a problem with the heat in our room, so instead of acting ignorant of it, they moved us to another room. The water heater did break on our stay, but within 12 hours they had a new one installed. I can't explain how much I loved it! ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The male staff was very kind and helpful but thats all good about here ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I liked this hostel very much, probably the best I have ever stayed in. Very clean and modern. Breakfast is good. Location is good.Staff is helpfull. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ The best hostel I've ever stayed in. The breakfast was really good, it was clean and people working there is really nice and willing to help you with everything. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Natalia Colombia