The Bowery House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Bowery House was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very kind and helpful. If you can see the big picture of truly experiencing this property and not just complaining about the size of the cabins, you will love it. I mean what are you actually doing in your room other than sleeping?! ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Pay 20 dollars more and get a real room at another place. This place was awful. I had chosen this place because they had the lowest price for a single room, I ended up with sharing a floor with 120 people. This was a horrible place. You are not allowed to eat or type on your computer and the hallways are always dark, making this place a hostel from a scary movie. So creepy... Plus the worst part of it was that there is a very close nightclub nearby that plays really loud music. Just horrible.. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Someone needs to monitor the information provided online (probably by Hostels.com) concerning the Bowery House. The directions for which subway to catch were okay, but the walking instructions point a traveler in exactly the wrong direction. The facilities work well and are clean, but are far too few for the number of "cabins". I don't mind paying for spartan accommodations; I mind paying for a cot that's too short for me. Because I'm a mere 5'4" the cots are too short for almost everyone. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Victoria USA