The Bowery House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great place if all you want is a bed to sleep in, somewhere to relax and feel comfortable. amazing location and great value for money. will be back for sure. staff were all very helpful. thanks and keep up the great work. the common facilities bathroom and lounge were spotless. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 kathy Canada
- “ One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Very clean and very good atmosphere. Plus the staff are awesome. Most of the rooms are private and are cabins. They are actually very comfortable and far better than the normal bunk beds. And they are just slightly more expensive than the other hostels. ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ The Bowery House was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very kind and helpful. If you can see the big picture of truly experiencing this property and not just complaining about the size of the cabins, you will love it. I mean what are you actually doing in your room other than sleeping?! ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA