The Bowery House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If the manager ever called me back, I would've let him know. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Jesse USA
- “ I stayed at the Bowery house one night. The reception is on the 3rd floor. I got a room(single bed-individual room) on the 2nd floor. There were 3 homeless people used the living room on the 2nd floor . I was so thrilled. I had to walk pass them every time I go to the rest room on the 3rd floor. Yes, the room has a lock, but it can be broken anytime!!! There is no security guard in front of the door. The entrance seems to be opened 24 hours. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Very small room. The location is near a subway but for what you pay you might want to go some where else ”
- 02 Aug 2015 John Australia