The Bowery House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If the manager ever called me back, I would've let him know. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Jesse USA
- “ I stayed at the Bowery house one night. The reception is on the 3rd floor. I got a room(single bed-individual room) on the 2nd floor. There were 3 homeless people used the living room on the 2nd floor . I was so thrilled. I had to walk pass them every time I go to the rest room on the 3rd floor. Yes, the room has a lock, but it can be broken anytime!!! There is no security guard in front of the door. The entrance seems to be opened 24 hours. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Very small room. The location is near a subway but for what you pay you might want to go some where else ”
- 02 Aug 2015 John Australia
- “ Excellent value for money. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Richard Canada
- “ Fantastic. Room was immaculately clean. Perfect place if you just need to a place to sleep for the night. You do have to share bathrooms but that's totally fine, they provide soap, shampoo conditioner and even towels. It's basically two floors of cubicles, which means that you will hear the other guests if they make any noise. This may be a problem if you are a light sleeper, because you will hear snores, rustling, etc. They do provide earplugs. Will definitely stay again. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ washroom shortage, very poor sanitation. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Douglas Canada