Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excelente, lo recomiendo, de volver a ir a galway, me volvería a quedar aquí ”
- 07 Dec 2012 William Venezuela
- “ The family/operators made us feel welcomed and were so helpful. They went out of there way to ensure our stay was delightful and hassle free. From help taking care of laundry to booking tours to preparing meals. I wish them great success and want to thank them so much for what they did for us. ”
- 21 Jul 2012 Timothy
- “ Quite far from the center but there is a bus stop right by the street. Good breakfast. En suite bathroom was very very tiny. Windows could not be opened and we didn't like the smell of those plug-in air fresheners! ”
- 03 Apr 2012 Anonymous
- “ Nice place in an easy to find location. We didn't find any option to make coffee/tea in the rooms though. ”
- 02 Apr 2012 Rune
- “ Breakfast was amazing! Its a nice quiet place, everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to. ”
- 19 Apr 2011 Anonymous