The Brooklyn Riviera
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing place and people! ”
- 08 Dec 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Talib and Abbey are the best hosts! Really feels like a home away from home, will definitely be visiting again :) ”
- 15 Oct 2017 Brooklyn Canada
- “ The location is great, it is cheap and clean, I liked it! ”
- 08 Sep 2017 Aleksandra Russia
- “ The place is equivalent to the price, which is less than $40. If you expected something more in your hostel, than u need to spent more money for your hotel and this place might not be a good idea to stay.However, if you have limited money for traveling, then this place is excellent for you. ”
- 21 Jul 2017 Bonaventura Alves East Timor
- “ Fantastic atmosphere and location, felt very welcome. ”
- 10 May 2017 Anonymous Australia