Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In a very good location with excellent security. I really liked the atmosphere - bustling street outside, a bar and coffeeshop downstairs. The 10 person dorm room I got was large, which is nice. The only thing I didn't like was that the lockers were loud if you aren't careful. ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is good, right in the heart of the Red District, coffee shops and these kind of stuff. However, place wasn't very clean. Bar is good, with great beer and fairly good food. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Hostel is very good. Recommend. Although they don`t organize any kind of tour or night event. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ So this hostel is in red light district and about 5 minutes away from central station. The hostel has a coffee shop and a restaurant where one can enjoy their smokes. the bar/restaurant has a great atmosphere and plenty of people party there and have a great time. the rooms are nice, but one bathroom/ one shower in the bedrooms. Which can be a negative if you take load shits. Since this hostel is in the red light district most people who come, come to party and get high. ”
- 30 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I have been to hostels everywhere in the world (the UK, Belgium, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Germany) and it's by far the worst I've experienced. The staff is friendly though but that's the only positive point. ”
- 06 May 2015 Anonymous France