Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is very good. Recommend. Although they don`t organize any kind of tour or night event. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ So this hostel is in red light district and about 5 minutes away from central station. The hostel has a coffee shop and a restaurant where one can enjoy their smokes. the bar/restaurant has a great atmosphere and plenty of people party there and have a great time. the rooms are nice, but one bathroom/ one shower in the bedrooms. Which can be a negative if you take load shits. Since this hostel is in the red light district most people who come, come to party and get high. ”
- 30 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I have been to hostels everywhere in the world (the UK, Belgium, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Germany) and it's by far the worst I've experienced. The staff is friendly though but that's the only positive point. ”
- 06 May 2015 Anonymous France
- “ An unforgettable experience. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Ileana Mirela Romania
- “ Although I'm a frequent visitor to Amsterdam this is the first time I've stopped at the bulldog. The hotel is in a great location and the rooms are a good size, well presented and clean. When we visited major work was underway in front of the hotel, this was very noisy and disruptive. Also worth noting is that the rooms werent cleared over the 3 days, there are no tea/coffee making facilities and you cannot smoke in your room. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Richard England