Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, minutes from the Amsterdam Central Train Station. Nice facilities, professionally staffed. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Alexander USA
- “ gorgeous, wonderful, always must stay here ;0} ”
- 18 Dec 2016 Deborah USA
- “ We only stayed here one night but overall it was a great stay. We were in an 8 person female room that overlooked the canal! The room was very spacious and clean. It had a shower and toilette which is always nice. It was a little noisy because of the location but that didn't bother us much. The cafe downstairs where breakfast is was a little smoky but that was expected. Security was on the ball and we left very safe. Breakfast was good, more fruit would have been lovely! ”
- 05 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ In a very good location with excellent security. I really liked the atmosphere - bustling street outside, a bar and coffeeshop downstairs. The 10 person dorm room I got was large, which is nice. The only thing I didn't like was that the lockers were loud if you aren't careful. ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA