Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We only stayed here one night but overall it was a great stay. We were in an 8 person female room that overlooked the canal! The room was very spacious and clean. It had a shower and toilette which is always nice. It was a little noisy because of the location but that didn't bother us much. The cafe downstairs where breakfast is was a little smoky but that was expected. Security was on the ball and we left very safe. Breakfast was good, more fruit would have been lovely! ”
- 05 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ In a very good location with excellent security. I really liked the atmosphere - bustling street outside, a bar and coffeeshop downstairs. The 10 person dorm room I got was large, which is nice. The only thing I didn't like was that the lockers were loud if you aren't careful. ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is good, right in the heart of the Red District, coffee shops and these kind of stuff. However, place wasn't very clean. Bar is good, with great beer and fairly good food. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous Brazil