The Burren Hostel (Sleepzone)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, warm clean beds with fabulous kitchen facilities and a lovely and charming dining room. The manager was excellent, we had some nice conversations with her and she was so helpful in anything we asked. We would recommend to stay here. ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Kara Australia
- “ Very nice hostel, like an old hotel. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Nadine
- “ The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. They made a lot more possible than we would've thought. They gave advice and helped out, our holiday was so much better for it :) the building was lovely, with lovely rooms and great common areas. There are some good restaurants/pubs nearby and two small shops, which is handy. It is a good location, although there aren't that many ways of getting around with public transport. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Marijke Netherlands