The Cambridge Hotel & Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The 'Superior Double Bed Private Ensuite' was an excellent choice in terms of value : money. The bathroom was rather narrow, but cleaned daily, and with the bathing products available (soap, shampoo, conditioner + small face towels). The location is very good, close to Courtenay Pl (plenty of buses, also to the airport), Cuba Street, Te Papa Museum etc. It definitely was a pleasant stay. ”
- 10 Mar 2015 Diogo Portugal
- “ We were very transient, arriving late, leaving early. There was some confusion over the room but we were quickly given an extra room...but it was over the hotel downstairs that was in party mode. But the staff were truly wonderful after we explained we needed a room away from the noise. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Peter New Zealand
- “ Bathroom & shower facilities are much nicer than most hostels. The location is perfect, however, that does mean that it can be quite loud on Friday & Saturday nights until around 2am. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA