The Cambridge Hotel & Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were very transient, arriving late, leaving early. There was some confusion over the room but we were quickly given an extra room...but it was over the hotel downstairs that was in party mode. But the staff were truly wonderful after we explained we needed a room away from the noise. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Peter New Zealand
- “ Bathroom & shower facilities are much nicer than most hostels. The location is perfect, however, that does mean that it can be quite loud on Friday & Saturday nights until around 2am. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice hostel with a nice common area. Wifi is way overpriced. The staff sometimes go walkabout and you have to go find them. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Murray Australia
- “ Good/necessary Cambridge has stopped charging for Internet access; the Internet service is TERRIBLE, even free! They should not even claim to have Internet service at all, it is so bad. Also because of limited space, I had to stay two nights in one room and the third night in a different room. No problem, but the key card didn't work the first time I tried it in the first room, and then the new key card didn't work the first time I tried it at the second room! A technical or staff problem! ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA