The Cambridge Hotel & Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was awesome. Hotel was handy/central to everything and I liked old world style of the hotel. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Joyce New Zealand
- “ A lovely building with great staff. However, the kitchen/lounge area is rather small. Very noisy the second night with loud music from a floor below. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Sandi New Zealand
- “ We had a great time at the Cambridge Backpackers. The friendliness and welcoming atmosphere struck us immediately as we walked in the door, especially since it was such a great contrast with the Base Hostel where we had stayed in Auckland. Cambridge Backpackers is a smaller hostel (attached to a hotel) and the staff is much more personable. The facilities were clean and convenient, and the lounge/TV area was a fun place to hang out at night with the hostel/hotel's more long-term guests. ”
- 05 Dec 2012 Olivia France