The Cambridge Hotel & Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice hostel with a nice common area. Wifi is way overpriced. The staff sometimes go walkabout and you have to go find them. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Murray Australia
- “ Good/necessary Cambridge has stopped charging for Internet access; the Internet service is TERRIBLE, even free! They should not even claim to have Internet service at all, it is so bad. Also because of limited space, I had to stay two nights in one room and the third night in a different room. No problem, but the key card didn't work the first time I tried it in the first room, and then the new key card didn't work the first time I tried it at the second room! A technical or staff problem! ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hostel but the kitchen is too small for the whole amount of people using it. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Guillaume Canada
- “ Staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was awesome. Hotel was handy/central to everything and I liked old world style of the hotel. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Joyce New Zealand