Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's okay only downstairs there are a big amount of students staying for a competition there, I think they are from Italy. Since they are a big group, they seemed less considered to the other guest, when we were using the kitchen which just outside their rooms, they are playing around, and no one can stopes them I don't know why. Beside this it was a pleasant stay. And my suggestion is: rent a car, it's far from downtown. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Decent hostel but so far away from everything. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Claire USA
- “ A very nice hostel/hotel. Me and my boyfriend stayed in a doubleroom, it was small, but clean and nice. Great bed and a big tv and breakfast was included. The staff was super helpful with booking bus to the airport and how to get in to town and back. The location is a little out of the absolute center but it was very easy to take the bus from there an they also have bicykles. I def recommend this hostel. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden