Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For the one night, I couldn't take a shower due to over-heated water. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I went to take a shower and initially the water was scalding hot and could not be adjusted. After a staff member adjusted the temperature, I realized that the water was pooling in the bottom of the shower. I was disgusted and got out of the shower as quickly as I could. The facilities were not clean and I felt dirtier after taking a shower than I did before. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Holly USA
- “ Pros: Staff were extremely helpful and nice. They were knowledgeable, and really tried to make us feel welcome. Towel rental was cheap. Blankets were really nice. Cons: Flimsy bunk beds that shook every time either person moved, dorm rooms felt exposed, common areas didn't feel homey, no door on the bathrooms, kitchen was hard to find things and not well supplied with utensils. ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Daniel W USA
- “ Perfect, clean, modern, the facilities were excellent, and the staff made me feel like home. Total value for money. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 STAVROS Greece
- “ good deal for money.. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 vlastimil
- “ We had a room for four people without bathroom downstairs. The room was ok, not a high standard, with a very small window. In the basement were several rooms for groups, so it was a bit noisy. The toiletts and the showers are together, you could not go to the toilett if all showers (3 for the girls) were occupied. The drains of the showers were blocked, and nothing happened until we left although I reported it in the evening of arrival. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Ira Germany