Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a fancy place, but it was clean and I had no complaints. The people staying there were all fun and friendly. ”
- 11 Mar 2017 Jhamal USA
- “ I slept in the dorms – the beds were horrible, there weren't any soap in the bathroom in any of the days of my stay and the staff seemed quite unflexible. ”
- 25 Aug 2016 Tobias Denmark
- “ SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!!! THIS IS NOT A HOSTEL! THIS IS A NIGHTCLUB! DO NOT STAY HERE! IT IS NOT SAFE FOR FEMALE TRAVELERS! THE COOKING WHO WORKS THERE IS SUPER CREEPY AND A PERVERT! I WANTED A REFUND ON THE NIGHTS IT TURNED INTO A NIGHTCLUB BECAUSE I COULDNT GET ANY SLEEP AND THE HORRIBLE MANAGER REFUSED TO GIVE ME A REFUND! THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE! WORST PLACE I EVER STAYED AT! DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID AND STAY HERE! ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was very friendly. This was my first hostel so I didn't realize that it doesn't matter what time you give an arrival expectation, you still have to wait for check-in time. I was severely jet-lagged, but the older gentleman still wanted to make sure I was comfortable, and the younger man that worked later helped me by calling the Flybus to come back and take me to the airport. This hostel was to only help me get through an 18 hour layover, but I appreciated the space to have a good nap! ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Shannon USA
- “ I stayed in a 16 bedroom and I had a great experience. The hotel was very good, very clean and the staff was very helpful. It’s a little bit far from the center of Reykjavik but I rented a car so for me the distance wasn´t a problem. The reception is opened 24/7 and the costume service was very good. ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ For the one night, I couldn't take a shower due to over-heated water. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Anonymous Taiwan