Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decent hostel but so far away from everything. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Claire USA
- “ A very nice hostel/hotel. Me and my boyfriend stayed in a doubleroom, it was small, but clean and nice. Great bed and a big tv and breakfast was included. The staff was super helpful with booking bus to the airport and how to get in to town and back. The location is a little out of the absolute center but it was very easy to take the bus from there an they also have bicykles. I def recommend this hostel. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Positives: very cheap, good kitchen, near mall, near heated beach pool. Negatives: location is two miles from town center, breakfast is expensive, have to walk at least 15 minutes to mall, bus stop or anything else. All in all a very low cost option if you make your own food and don't mind walking ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA