The Chill House Backpackers hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed everything about the Chill House. The staff have been incredibly friendly and helped me navigate the city. I would definitely recommend Chill House to other travelers passing through Cartagena. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Jesse USA
- “ The location and staff are great. The bathrooms and rooms are not well maintained though. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It's in a perfect location, but the room for 6 person is noise and doesn't have air conditioning. There's a 10 beds room with air conditioning but without windows. So you have to pay attention in what you need, otherwise it can be really bad. The staff is very nice, gently and simpatico. But they are not ready to help with information. Depending on what you are looking for, it would be a good place to stay. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Juliana Brazil
- “ The hostel is not well-organised enough. One cannot kick out a client from a bed and put its personal things on the floor without notice (and there was here no reasons as I paid all the nights I stayed when I arrived). Also, in a situation like this, a word of excuse would be expected, which did not occur. Otherwise the rooms are correct. I would also recommend to close the doors and give keys to customers to improve the security, as the lockers are not big enough to put backpack inside. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Anonymous France