The Chill House Backpackers hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Chill House was a good place for a few days stay in Cartagena. It was good to have a kitchen to use, free wifi etc, and the location in the old town is great. We felt at home there. ”
- 04 Nov 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Lockers are too tiny for any medium size computer. No soap is provided in the bathroom.Toilet paper basket is too small. Fridge should be cleaned periodically. A dining table is in an urgent need. Dorm room with balcony is noisy. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is not great but it allows a family atmosphere. The contact people become closer and more friendly. I recommend. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil