The Chill House Backpackers hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Me and my fellow have met the funniest hostel staff in the world! Thanks to the girls in the front desk for making our stay in Cartagena easier. We strongly recommend this hostel if you want to feel the real Cartagena experience. ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Christian Colombia
- “ I spent a couple days in this Hostel. The staff is amazing and are very helpful to their guest's needs. It is cheap and in the center of the city over looking a (mini memorial park). The Hostel is on the second floor above a restaurant with one entrance/exit so security is not an issue. They have small lockers that can fit a tablet, a cell, a camera or any other small items you may have. For the lockers bring your own lock of course. The Hostel is not far from the Clock Tower. ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Renato Jamaica
- “ Worst hostel! Dirty and unsafe. Only took cash. Looks nothing like the pictures on this site. It was a total rip off. Do not go here!!! We were supposed to stay for 4 days and left after one night. Still waiting for our refund, but I highly double it will come. If you want to know what this place looks like, Google search images of a heroin den and you will see what our private room and bathroom looked like. Awful. Do. Not. Book. Here. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA