The Chill House Backpackers hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is a joke. We booked an ensuite but when we arrived to the hostel it turned out that everyone in the jostel was using the bathroom in our room, so not only didn't we get the private bathroom we booked, but our dorm was like a common area where people were running in and out. There were also people sleeping (spending the night) on the couch in the common area so the other clients couldn't use it. When we complained to the staff they just said that they couln't do anything about it. ”
- 30 Jan 2015 Stina Sweden
- “ Viviana made our stay an incredible one. She was always upbeat and happy to go above and beyond by giving us insider tips of great places to go in the city. The hostel was quiet at night as promised, but fun and lively during the day. We pushed that we didn't have to leave after only 3 nights! ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The Chill House was a good place for a few days stay in Cartagena. It was good to have a kitchen to use, free wifi etc, and the location in the old town is great. We felt at home there. ”
- 04 Nov 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Lockers are too tiny for any medium size computer. No soap is provided in the bathroom.Toilet paper basket is too small. Fridge should be cleaned periodically. A dining table is in an urgent need. Dorm room with balcony is noisy. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA