The Chilli Bangkok
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms are a bit small and electrical outlets are placed in difficult spots. There's no way to open the windows but the A/C worked perfectly. TThat being said the rooms are very clean and the showers are pretty hot as well. The atmosphere was a bit quiet and the location can be difficult for even cab drivers to find which resulted in a lot of money and time wasted. Once you figure it out though it's a pretty good location for destinations around the city and good for some peace and quiet. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It has very small rooms and the wifi works poorly on the top floor. But apart from that everything was good, friendly staff, laundry (they do it for you for some small money), wifi, A/C and everything you'll need. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff is very nice. Rooms are very small but functional. The hostel is almost new: about 2 1/2 years ago built from scratch exactly to be a low-rate hostel. Free coffee in morning. Free wifi in the room. Computers also available. I don't know if they can print stuff. Location seems weird, then you realize it's close to main RR station + subway line end. Chilli is down a skinny little road and you can't see it from the main road. But I kind of liked that because it's quiet and private. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA