The Chilli Bangkok
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It has very small rooms and the wifi works poorly on the top floor. But apart from that everything was good, friendly staff, laundry (they do it for you for some small money), wifi, A/C and everything you'll need. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff is very nice. Rooms are very small but functional. The hostel is almost new: about 2 1/2 years ago built from scratch exactly to be a low-rate hostel. Free coffee in morning. Free wifi in the room. Computers also available. I don't know if they can print stuff. Location seems weird, then you realize it's close to main RR station + subway line end. Chilli is down a skinny little road and you can't see it from the main road. But I kind of liked that because it's quiet and private. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Room was tiny but cute. Used to small Asian bathrooms, so no problem there. Air conditioning worked, a plus. But the bed...OH MY GOD. So hard and uncomfortable. Might as well have slept on the floor. Really unfriendly people stayed there, just felt the chill in the very humid hot air all the time. Neighborhood okay, not that great. Lots of mating cats all night screaming. ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Ann USA