The Chilli Bangkok
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very nice. Rooms are very small but functional. The hostel is almost new: about 2 1/2 years ago built from scratch exactly to be a low-rate hostel. Free coffee in morning. Free wifi in the room. Computers also available. I don't know if they can print stuff. Location seems weird, then you realize it's close to main RR station + subway line end. Chilli is down a skinny little road and you can't see it from the main road. But I kind of liked that because it's quiet and private. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Room was tiny but cute. Used to small Asian bathrooms, so no problem there. Air conditioning worked, a plus. But the bed...OH MY GOD. So hard and uncomfortable. Might as well have slept on the floor. Really unfriendly people stayed there, just felt the chill in the very humid hot air all the time. Neighborhood okay, not that great. Lots of mating cats all night screaming. ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Ann USA
- “ We had a really difficult time finding the hostel added to that the language barrier. We asked the police, the store owner, the man on the street, the street vendor and nobody seemed to know where the street is located and nobody seems to know the Chilli Bangkok Hostel :( It was good the person manning the pharmacy knows a little English and was very accommodating even going as far as looking up the street name on his computer. If not for him we would have gone around the block the 4th time!!! ”
- 14 Oct 2012 Marsya Veronica