The Chilli Bangkok
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really small room. There was not enough place for us and our luggage. The room has almost the size of the bed. The advantage of this hostel is that it is near the train station and you can go by foot. ”
- 23 Oct 2016 Bianca Brazil
- “ The hostess is the best part about this hostel. She is extremely fun and knowledgeable, she Is absolutely wonderful! with that being said the bedrooms are extremely small, the bathrooms are hideous, The plastic walls are coming off inside the bathroom, black mold everywhere you can feel the foot fungus just by looking at it and the AC works kind of. As for the atmosphere its fun they have a good hang out spot with couches and a pool table. ”
- 21 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff were really helpful and friendly. Room was small but I paid for a double for 1 person so all good. Easy to get to train station. Bit dodgy at night but all good. Chur ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Desmond New Zealand