The Chocolate Hostel & Crew House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Left whitout refund for a week, after haven seen the room and roommates. ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Hans Erik Denmark
- “ Happy to stay here. Just 1 big problem - every day the office is not open at the time it should be - sometimes opening a couple hours late. ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ We checked in late (around 10pm) and one of the beds assigned to us didn't have any sheets, like the rest of the beds in the room. So, after driving all day, had to go to a store and buy a set of sheets. Called the office the following day, nobody picked up, voicemail box was full, so i couldn't leave a message. I also sent an email and nobody replied. We had no contact with anyone from the office. Place was not very clean either. Other guests were very nice and seemed like a fun environment. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous Venezuela
- “ keep getting stuck with a loud snorrer,so i sleep on the couch in another room! ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I waited 40min to get my key...anyway good lacation, nice atmospher!Not so bad. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Ayako Japan
- “ Hello hostel.com,The following is a list of facts I observed upon arrival.The unit 7 was filthy I went to a store bought cleaning supplies and cleaned the place myself .It appeared to not have been cleaned in months perhaps years..On the website these amenities were mentioned but not provided(lockers) none in unit ,no television ,no coffee maker or microwave.The first day and a half no hot water.All in all the CHOCOLATE HAD A GHOST SHIP FEEL.IT WAS TERRIBLE! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. ”
- 25 Oct 2014 patrick USA