The Chocolate Hostel & Crew House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would not consider this a 'hostel'. It is more a unit block occupied by very long term locals (5+yrs) who stay there and have made it into their own apartment. The residents are some of the less than desirables you'd encounter elsewhere and if I had a choice again, I'd not stay there. You get what you pay for. If you do stay, be prepared to be living with undesirables and police attending due to fights between locals in the apartment complex. Definitely worth giving it a miss. ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Glenn Australia
- “ the location is fabulous,room is large, locker is big. all good for what I need. only the mattress is too old ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Shuangyu Canada
- “ I arrived at 11 pm. And Therese where justo a key left for me. There where no other people in the room, and there weren't any bed sheets or any toilet paper in the bathroom. I just arrived from an 10 hours long plane trip, so I only wanted to sleep. But since there weren't any bedsheets or staff around to give it to me, I had to find another place to stay - And that wasn't very easy so late in the night. ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Anonymous Norway