The Clarence Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed here for over a month and really enjoyed my time,the best hostel one would find in downtown.. 5 starts for the location, amenities, cleanliness,value for money.The staff were very friendly and supportive..special mention to Nancy and Debby.I would definitely recommend this place to all traveling to Toronto and looking for place within downtown.have a great time..welcome to Toronto. ”
- 16 Aug 2018 Anonymous India
- “ They dont clean the bed sheet everyday only when u check out the room . Also the wifi at my room was so super slow , but this is good location to stay if you want to explore the city. ”
- 08 Aug 2018 LAM USA
- “ I arrived at midday knowing that I couldn’t check in so I asked to the girl at the desk what I could do for the rest of the day in Toronto and she just handed me a flyer with information about it, not saying anything whatsoever. I openend it and there was no map so I asked for a map and she handed me a folded map, not being helpful AT ALL. When I checked in a few hours later, I had to wait for more than 20’ for someone to give me my key as the desk was empty! A lot to improve! ”
- 03 Jul 2018 Anonymous Spain