The Clarence Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing starting point to explore Toronto. Adorable staff and well-equipped kitchen ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Nicola Germany
- “ This place is absolutely amazing. Its so cute and authentic and its like spitting distance from everything. We picked it on a whim and I am so glad we did!!!! ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Madelyn USA
- “ the location of this hostel can't be beat. it's walkable from toronto city airport (billy bishop), as well as all the downtown toronto sites. check-in was easy and the girl at the desk even carried my linens next door and up the stairs to my room for me. the only downside was that i couldn't find any staff when i went to check-out in the morning before catching my flight, so i was unsure of where to leave my keys and linens... ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA