The Clarence Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I arrived at midday knowing that I couldn’t check in so I asked to the girl at the desk what I could do for the rest of the day in Toronto and she just handed me a flyer with information about it, not saying anything whatsoever. I openend it and there was no map so I asked for a map and she handed me a folded map, not being helpful AT ALL. When I checked in a few hours later, I had to wait for more than 20’ for someone to give me my key as the desk was empty! A lot to improve! ”
- 03 Jul 2018 Anonymous Spain
- “ Fabulous location, but pick of the draw, some rooms are cleaner some are less. ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Loved this hostel. Super central, clean, comfortable and the staff were great. Absolutely good deal for money. ”
- 19 Aug 2017 Anonymous Germany