The Clarence Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fabulous location, but pick of the draw, some rooms are cleaner some are less. ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Loved this hostel. Super central, clean, comfortable and the staff were great. Absolutely good deal for money. ”
- 19 Aug 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Lofty rooms, with air con and a fan. The place can be noisy as my room was upstairs to a nightclub. Good location, easy to come to with cable car and close to the main attractions. I particularly liked the hairdryer in the ensuite bathroom and the curtain around each bed that gave an extra privacy. ”
- 10 Jul 2017 Anonymous France
- “ The staff are what make this place a great place to stay; however, the security is so-so. ”
- 13 Jun 2017 Nicholas USA
- “ Nice and comfortable room but with very thin walls. The kitchen is sometimes a bit crowded. Friendly staff and good location. ”
- 22 May 2017 Anne Germany