The Clarence Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No breakfast, no 24h frontdesk (even a 10% fee if you arrive later than 22! Not written anywhere..), the owner has an excellent treatment towards girls but a little bit indiferent towards boys. He answers the questions but not very happily. The general athmosphere is great if you want to live there and work. But not if you want to know people and have fun. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ The location of this hostel was fantastic, everything is within walking distance. The staff was incredibly accommodating and extremely helpful. They appeared to have some construction going on, but it didn't affect anything really. Wifi doesn't reach the rooms, but works great in the living room. I will definitely stay here again. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very recommended! The staff is nice and friendly the hostel is clean and the location is great ! ”
- 18 Aug 2013 shira Israel
- “ Everyone at the front desk was friendly and accommodating, but I found the atmosphere pretty unprofessional/unreliable ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great guys running the hostel, very clean, well equipped living and dining areas, especially comfy beds and great vibe surrounding the place. Dinner Time in the kitchen can be a nightmare, and dirty dishes clutter the place all day - but that's just any hostel, right? could do with an extra member of staff for 24hr reception or to cover when the guys are so busy. Incredible location beside a hidden gem of a park in downtown Toronto. Only the best hostel in the city bar none. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous Scotland
- “ public rooms in clarence park, such as kitchen and lounge with TV, are very nice. we had a double bed room, which was also nice, but didn't have a window. there was a balcony door, which didn't let much daylight into the room and you are only allowed to open it in emergency. in building 4 the wifi-signal was very poor or sometimes not existent. during the 3 nights we were staying there, they would never take the garbage out of our room. ”
- 18 Jan 2013 Manuela Switzerland