The Clarence Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just wanted to say that the staff at the Clarence is just exceptional - so helpful, friendly and funny! They find time for everyone, are there for you all the time, see no problem in anything and really, they can get any better! So is the hostel - very clean, spacious, located in a perfect spot, just around the corner from main streets, but it manages to stay quiet. Just had a lovely experience and would always recommend it to anyone. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Over the course of a month of backpacking, The Clarence Park was our last stop, and our best stop. The hostel was in a prime location within walking distance to literally everything, the rooms were very clean, the staff's service was impeccable and the hostel itself was just lovely. Honestly the best hostel that I've ever stayed in. Thanks for the stay guys, If I come back to Canada you'll be sure to see my face again! ”
- 06 Sep 2015 victoria Australia
- “ I loved to stay there! The owner and staff are so freindly and helpful. They create a fabulous first impression of the Canadian kindness! ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I absolutely had a great time in this hostel! Awesome staff, perfect position and great rooms! After a couple of days I alrady felt home, it's definitely one of the best hostel I've ever been into! Also great value for money ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Chiara Italy
- “ room 8 floor under beds was disgusting, should clean it! ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan