The Clarence Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fabulous location, but pick of the draw, some rooms are cleaner some are less. ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Loved this hostel. Super central, clean, comfortable and the staff were great. Absolutely good deal for money. ”
- 19 Aug 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Lofty rooms, with air con and a fan. The place can be noisy as my room was upstairs to a nightclub. Good location, easy to come to with cable car and close to the main attractions. I particularly liked the hairdryer in the ensuite bathroom and the curtain around each bed that gave an extra privacy. ”
- 10 Jul 2017 Anonymous France
- “ The staff are what make this place a great place to stay; however, the security is so-so. ”
- 13 Jun 2017 Nicholas USA
- “ Nice and comfortable room but with very thin walls. The kitchen is sometimes a bit crowded. Friendly staff and good location. ”
- 22 May 2017 Anne Germany
- “ Really enjoyed our stay in the Clarence Park. Excellent location especially for people looking to do all the sights. All the facilities you need on site. Room was nice and spacious. WiFi signal was a little poor in our room is the only issue we had but nothing worth complaining about. ”
- 04 Jan 2017 Andrew Ireland