The Clarence Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really enjoyed our stay in the Clarence Park. Excellent location especially for people looking to do all the sights. All the facilities you need on site. Room was nice and spacious. WiFi signal was a little poor in our room is the only issue we had but nothing worth complaining about. ”
- 04 Jan 2017 Andrew Ireland
- “ Amazing starting point to explore Toronto. Adorable staff and well-equipped kitchen ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Nicola Germany
- “ This place is absolutely amazing. Its so cute and authentic and its like spitting distance from everything. We picked it on a whim and I am so glad we did!!!! ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Madelyn USA
- “ the location of this hostel can't be beat. it's walkable from toronto city airport (billy bishop), as well as all the downtown toronto sites. check-in was easy and the girl at the desk even carried my linens next door and up the stairs to my room for me. the only downside was that i couldn't find any staff when i went to check-out in the morning before catching my flight, so i was unsure of where to leave my keys and linens... ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA