The Clarence Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A walk into little Paris! Very cute decor, great kitchen, comfy lounging area with lots of TVs. No WIFI in room, only in common area. No breakfast but GREAT staff. Lots of friendly, funny and sociable people. Had a GREAT stay. Close-by to the waters, beautiful area facing the park. Clean room/bed. Made myself at home. Met a lot of wonderful and friendly travelers as well. Delicious eclair, croissant at the bakery next door (10% off for staying at CP, but ~$6 for an eclair is quite pricey). ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The Owner, Danny is first class. A great guy. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 MIchael USA
- “ There was nothing I did not like about the hostel. The owner was really friendly and gave me advise on places to see in Toronto. I stayed in 8 room female dorm and the room was very spacious and clean. The toilet was the cleanest I have seen from staying at many hostels. Picking this hostel was definitely a wise decision. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous India
- “ No breakfast, no 24h frontdesk (even a 10% fee if you arrive later than 22! Not written anywhere..), the owner has an excellent treatment towards girls but a little bit indiferent towards boys. He answers the questions but not very happily. The general athmosphere is great if you want to live there and work. But not if you want to know people and have fun. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ The location of this hostel was fantastic, everything is within walking distance. The staff was incredibly accommodating and extremely helpful. They appeared to have some construction going on, but it didn't affect anything really. Wifi doesn't reach the rooms, but works great in the living room. I will definitely stay here again. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very recommended! The staff is nice and friendly the hostel is clean and the location is great ! ”
- 18 Aug 2013 shira Israel