The Classic Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Gloomy room near a shared bathroom : noisy and smelly. the staff speaks English but is not warm. It is an expensive hotel, after one night, we moved and found one in the same area, with warm staff, clean and nice room for cheaper. ”
- 04 Sep 2013 aurelie France
- “ I don't know who's lying, you or the place I was at (the classic courtyard).They offer NOTHING on what the internet says,I have a special diet,I'm sick and I can't eat everything,but the kitchen is for them to use,not for us,the guests,and for the washing mashing they charge 50 yuan. The room was very noisy I couldn't sleep that night,very smelly extremely humid,like I was on the top of the chimney of a restaurant.All they have is a bed and bath,WIFI.The rest,LIES.RUINED MY VACAY. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Latifa USA
- “ A couple of good things - The Internet connection was basically good and the check-in staff were wonderful. On the down side, one of the rooms smelled really badly - probably sewer from the bathroom and the one heater was in the ceiling and did take quite a while to heat the room. It was fairly cold when we were there. I found it to be decent value for the money and for what we were looking for. We only needed a room to sleep in as we were out running the roads every day. ”
- 17 Feb 2013 Diane Canada
- “ The place is accessible and clean, the service is good and it is safe to leave your baggage with them......staff should improve their English communication skills to have a better understanding with your future guests...If i will visit Beijing the next time, I will prefer to stay again in the Classic Courtyard :) ”
- 22 Jan 2013 Teresita