The Closest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was great, 1 min walk by subway station and 5 min to Hongdae. Clean, convenient boutique hostel. Beds are so comfortable. Hostel owner Rick was great, he thinks everything to comfort customers and also very friendly. Even we found earplug and eyeband in our room. I've stayed 3 another hostel at hongdae also but the closest was my fav. aand i forgot to say that breakfast was awesome. :) ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Rick was a great host. Friendly and very approachable, easy to talk to. He also assured us of all our queries and remained contactable everyday throughout our stay through his mobile. Great host. Thanks rick! ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
“ Thanks Rick, 100%
All the best to your business,
Thanks for your great review! Hope we can see in Seoul again. :-)
- 08 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Rick, the owner of the hostel, proved to be both helpful and kind. I set my feet in Korea for the first time that day and Rick warmly welcomed me to the guesthouse. His guesthouse was clean, well-equipped and the wifi was fast. What's there to complain? :) I would highly recommend the guesthouse to my friends. ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Rick is very nice and thoughtful. Everything was arranged perfectly. Highly recommended! ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous Chinese