The Corkman Irish Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel manager was unwelcoming. The bathrooms smelt bad. Tv room was outdated. Not enough storage space in dorm rooms. I just didn't enjoy my stay it was a bit pricey for what you actually got. Wouldn't reccomend. ”
- 23 Nov 2013 lejla Australia
- “ The location was quite good but the hostel wasn't so clean and the kitchen was very small. ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Juri Japan
- “ The best hostel i've stayed. Not the five star hostel but very nice staff and people. It felt like home and i stayed longer than i planned. ”
- 17 Jan 2013 Anonymous Finland