The Cozyness Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best cheap hostel I've ever seen ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ We had an amazing time at the cozyness hostel. Staff was very helpful and nice, great vibe and atmosphere, clean and organized. Highly recommended! ”
- 02 Jul 2014 dror Israel
- “ Amazing place, Marius is really friendly and was the perfect host. We felt like home. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The Cozyness Downtown Hostel, really lives up to its name. The atmosphere there is very cozy and you feel like at home immediately, this is part due to the sourroundings, but also because of the ever friendly manager Marius and the friendly staff. The location of the hostel is very good as well, only 10-15min walk away from downtown and the oldtown where you will find bars and restaurants. This place is very good, and i recommend everybody who have the chance to visit this hostel. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Karl-Emil Denmark
- “ Cozyness = Tininess!!! Good staff but the place is small. Small kitchen, toilet, and room. We had a private and it was barely enough for us and our bag...thats it. Hot water for the shower, gotta use the shower at off times for hot water. No map! They referred us to an app for a smart phone...come on. Americans don't get world phones without paying $$$, don't say free city map and tell me about an app. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA