The Cozyness Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've been in many hostels, I rank this hostel one of the best. Friendliest staff, cozy atmosphere, clean and easy to meet fellow travelers . Marius you have a well run hostel operation. You go out of your way to make sure every back packer is enjoying his time in Bucharest. Vladimir ”
- 23 Oct 2014 VLADIMIR USA
- “ Staff and atmosphere were brilliant. Would defo stay again :) ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The best cheap hostel I've ever seen ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ We had an amazing time at the cozyness hostel. Staff was very helpful and nice, great vibe and atmosphere, clean and organized. Highly recommended! ”
- 02 Jul 2014 dror Israel
- “ Amazing place, Marius is really friendly and was the perfect host. We felt like home. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The Cozyness Downtown Hostel, really lives up to its name. The atmosphere there is very cozy and you feel like at home immediately, this is part due to the sourroundings, but also because of the ever friendly manager Marius and the friendly staff. The location of the hostel is very good as well, only 10-15min walk away from downtown and the oldtown where you will find bars and restaurants. This place is very good, and i recommend everybody who have the chance to visit this hostel. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Karl-Emil Denmark