The Cranky Croc Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hostel, lovely vibe, but 33 bucks for the private single was way too much. The room was basic and noisy as there was plenty of people outside the door. I got a much nicer room up the street for 25 bucks ”
- 16 Apr 2014 eamonn Ireland
- “ The owner is upgrading the facility. The cafe served excellent food at a reasonable price. There was always plenty of hot water. The lockers had electrical outlets in them which was very convenient for charging phones and other electronics. Laundry service was excellent. All staff were very friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable with a thick comforter to insure warmth during the cold nights. I highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very safe! Met some awesome people! Oh how I wish I could stay at places like this longer! It hurts everytime I have to leave! ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA