Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The kitchen is very small, the fridge was overflowing and the staff were treating us with enthusiasm of the Soviet era. Would not be my first choice next time ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Edward Australia
- “ Located in the heart of the city and the hostel's atmosphere is really friendly! Staff speaks good english and is very helpful! Tip: Just be prepared to pay in cash and in having the right amount of money as there is almost no change. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Please consider providing duvet covers instead of blanket sheets. In addition more lockers on reception will be highly appreciated ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ It was my first contact with the Russian people, and I think they are amazing in their lifestyle and manners. I can tell the same from the people from the hostel, which were very formal in helping me to find what I asked. The hostel has a history and is not a brand new one, but it is fancy. We meet people from several nationalities and the hostel is prepared to receive them all at a low cost,. I intend to come back again. ”
- 24 May 2014 ELOI Brazil
- “ Awesome Hostel! Oksana and Anna are great!! Ask them for playing UNO ;) ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany