Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A pretty disappointing hostel in my opinion. It has potential to be quite nice but it's just too dreary and dark at all times. The beds are pretty horrendous as well especially since the sheets didn't even cover the whole mattress. Kind of a weird stay here. On the bright side, there is quite a bit of space to chill out and the Kitchen allows for you to cook with quite a bit of room. There are also many showers so you don't have to worry about waiting. Not so many toilets though. Good,cool staff ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I have been in many hostels over the years but Cuba hostel is special, I feel like at home. If you want to meet travellers and have fun with them, you can do it, whereas if you prefer to relax in a cozy and peaceful area of the hostel, you can do it too. This is my third time in Cuba hostel, good memories always and very nice the girls who run the hostel, I will go back... ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ it was everything great ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Samy Stevans Germany