The Dictionary, Shoreditch
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would recommend anyone whom is looking for a very relaxing but also some fun place to stay. Everyone of the staff members are welcoming, friendly and will do all in their power to make sure your stay is well spent. GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous
- “ Great place and very friendly staff!!! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Everything was perfect,but sometimes it was hard to sleep. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ was the hostel up to 35 yo or not? I saw many people over 40, so whats the problem? ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Michael Greece
- “ Great easy going hostel in good location, especially if you would like to visit Brick Lane, Shoreditch and Spitalfield areas etc. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Henrik Sweden
- “ Most horrible hostel I have ever been. My room was directly above the bar or night club. The bed was vibrating due to the bass and the loud music they played downstairs. At three, they stop playing music and I could finally fall asleep. Lucky me, I had to get up at four. :( Additionally, the hostel was hard to find. No sign above the hostel which guided me the way to the entrance. However, I quickly could check in and check out. The staff seemed to be nice and helpful. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Manuel Germany