The Dictionary Hostel, Shoreditch, London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay with my friend. It was a nice location, and I definitely would consider coming back if I'm ever in London again! ”
- 18 May 2016 Yudi USA
- “ It is nice but it is hard to find your hostel. I thank you have to chang your signboard. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I had a lovely stay at The Dictionary. The location is great - lots of cafes and bars around but the shops are quite expensive, high end designer shops, which was fun to browze around in. The hostel's beds were very comfy and my room had a swing in it! The only issue I had was that there wasn't really anywhere I could go to have some quiet/down time in the hostel. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at the dictionary. ”
- 13 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its a good place to stay at in Londons best part. And though it is pretty expensive, it's a steal for London. You just have to get used to everything being more expensive in London. I stayed for a week during my job and flat hunt and had a pretty good experience there. On the weekend I was woken up quite often during the night by some annoying people in my room, but it is a hostel after all. For me, the free breakfast started a bit late, only at 8am, but for regular travelers that should be fine ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Best hostel in London!!!!!!! ”
- 24 Oct 2015 TZU