The Dictionary Hostel, Shoreditch, London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ok for couple of nights. ”
- 19 Oct 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ My booking was not accurate and some of the staff was not as helpful as I would have hoped. Right before checking in the staff member was on the phone with another unhappy customer. His reservation had been cancelled without notification. Seems there may be some glitches with their internal reservation system. I would recommend a different hostel. ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Elizabeth USA
- “ Overall nice hostel, well located in Shoreditch / Old street area, and steps away from the Brick Lane market on Sundays. Free breakfast I saw consisted of toast and cereals, not the best aspect of the hostel. However the 20% off discount at Translate is great! ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really enjoyed my stay with my friend. It was a nice location, and I definitely would consider coming back if I'm ever in London again! ”
- 18 May 2016 Yudi USA
- “ It is nice but it is hard to find your hostel. I thank you have to chang your signboard. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I had a lovely stay at The Dictionary. The location is great - lots of cafes and bars around but the shops are quite expensive, high end designer shops, which was fun to browze around in. The hostel's beds were very comfy and my room had a swing in it! The only issue I had was that there wasn't really anywhere I could go to have some quiet/down time in the hostel. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at the dictionary. ”
- 13 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada