The Dreamer Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a wonderful experience at this hostel! The staff took great care of us, even brought out a cake for my boyfriend's birthday. Great community atmosphere, highly recommend that you stay here! ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing hostel, but outside of Santa Marta. Very easy to get into town, but it's a 15 minute bus ride. There's a big super market just a five minute walk away, very well located place to go to Tayrona and other area highlights. Staff is super helpful and friendly. I didn't try any of the food at the restaurant but everyone liked it - it was a bit too expensive for me. Kitchen was fine, there's a nice big TV area with tons of movies. Internet was great and there were two computers to use as well. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Meaghan USA
- “ I stayed there for an entire week. The staff here is very helpful in giving you advice about where you want to go, how to get there, and everyone is super nice. The atmosphere has a nice vibe, clean pool and rooms, it's definitely affordable, and I loved that the music gets turned off at midnight for people who actually sleep. I recommend it. ”
- 27 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA