The Dublin Central Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was a lack of hot water in the mornings but further we loved our stay in this hostel. Sheets and towels were provided and everything was clean. I would come back here! ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Cheap, clean, friendly staff, free breakfast. In a good area as well! ”
- 29 May 2014 Laura USA
- “ It was very central but on the north side of the Main Street where the action happens which made it a bit out of the way, but still walkable. The staff were helpful and the hostel was very quiet. The rooms and bathroom was clean. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed there 7 nights. Nothing to complain about. Good staff, clean place, big kitchen, smoking area, all was right. The place is located really close to city center, so this is really a good option if you're coming to Dublin for the first time and want to be close to all amenities. ”
- 07 May 2014 Alfredo Italy
- “ Good location, but the street isn't on any map we could find, and seems to be the only one in the area with no street signs! A 5 minute walk took us 90 minutes to find it. There's no lift, so don't take any heavy luggage unless you want to carry it up lots of stairs. Rooms were good size, but smelt of mould and bleach, had a block of wood holding the window open, shower doors didn't close, and an alarm went off at midnight. All up average experience in what could have been an excellent hostel. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Jordan