The Dublin Central Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a horrible night's sleep, because other residents were boisterous and loud into the wee hours of the morning. We had a flight to catch at 7, so we did not appreciate the lack of respect and courtesy paid to others such as ourselves who were staying. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Evan
- “ the hostel was clean,had good facilities and was central,epecially for concert in Croke Park. Staff were friendly and efficient. i Would stay again. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 margaret Ireland
- “ There was a lack of hot water in the mornings but further we loved our stay in this hostel. Sheets and towels were provided and everything was clean. I would come back here! ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous Belgium