The Dublin Central Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bathroom was broken in our room and never fixed. Staff didnt seem to care ”
- 18 May 2017 martina USA
- “ Aardig hostel op een leuke locatie. Helaas was het ontbijt zeer beperkt. Geen koffie!!!!. De keuken was schoon , maar je kon alleen een magnetron gebruiken. Overdag geen verwarming, maar 's nachts te veel warmte. Dit was niet zelf te regelen. En we hadden geen wifi op de kamer. Verder prima hostal. ”
- 22 Jan 2017 Eline Netherlands
- “ I went to Dublin for a quick weekend getaway. Hostel was clean and secure, staff was very nice and helpful. The hostel is about a 10 min walk from downtown which was perfect. I would definitely consider booking here again next time I'm in Ireland. ”
- 20 Jan 2017 Thijs Netherlands
- “ Verk Nicke and helpful persons. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Maria Sweden