The Dublin Central Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was a lack of hot water in the mornings but further we loved our stay in this hostel. Sheets and towels were provided and everything was clean. I would come back here! ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Cheap, clean, friendly staff, free breakfast. In a good area as well! ”
- 29 May 2014 Laura USA
- “ It was very central but on the north side of the Main Street where the action happens which made it a bit out of the way, but still walkable. The staff were helpful and the hostel was very quiet. The rooms and bathroom was clean. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous USA