Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sheets should not be used for curtains. The bath had a gaping opening above the door. The floor is a bit low and tiles uneven. Anyhow, it was quiet and I was able to relax. Location is very good, near to the mall. ”
- 29 Sep 2012 Eric Barbados
- “ The Durham is a hostel that provides a very homely atmosphere.I felt comfortable and well looked after. I had the luxury of travelling to various parts of Kingston alone. The moderate hostel prices made my week stay more enjoyable and I used the excess funds to purchase meals and souvenirs. The mango, coconut and Ackee trees in the back yard facilitated a true Caribbean feeling. More attention must be paid in keeping the hostel sparkling clean at all times as this is extremely important. ”
- 15 Mar 2012 Dr Trevor Lennox
- “ I stayed in the Deluxe Room for 3 nights and had to sleep in the most disgusting smelling bed ever! Even one full bottle of Febreze didn't help... Our door couldn't be closed and later not be locked anymore. People there are nice and like to socialize. ”
- 17 Mar 2011 Susann