Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was very loud in common area outside at night until well past 2am, was unable to get a good night's sleep. Was the only downside, but since I was really just paying for a place to sleep it detracted a lot from value and experience. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff were fantastic! Created very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked the place. The hostel looks and feels like a plesant house. It has a nice kitchen and garden. The staff was really helpfull and friendly. ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Hinke Netherlands
- “ Decent hostel with friendly staff. There seem to be a lot of guests that are temporary living here while working. Probably best not to get the large dorm if you want a quit night, it's next to the living room. The other rooms are quiet and have a view on the tennis court haha. Wifi is slow and only works in the lobby. ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Casper Netherlands
- “ Great kitchen facilities, odd location (next to all the embassies?). Helpful staff but things seem a little unorganized (the wrong sheets were changed in our room, no trashcans in the room etc.). Not sure if there are quiet hours or not, so ask for a room not overlooking the yard if you are a light sleeper. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Pity that I was just here for 1 night, but the hostel was one of the best I had stayed on, during my entire journey! ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Sarvesh India