Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location wasn't ideal for a traveller- pretty far from the city center, where everything is happening. I would imagine that if you were on a working holiday, it would be a better choice. But it wasn't really a quiet hostel, either, so I don't know if it'd be that good for a long-term stay. Also, there weren't any lockers, so that's too bad. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Was very loud in common area outside at night until well past 2am, was unable to get a good night's sleep. Was the only downside, but since I was really just paying for a place to sleep it detracted a lot from value and experience. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff were fantastic! Created very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked the place. The hostel looks and feels like a plesant house. It has a nice kitchen and garden. The staff was really helpfull and friendly. ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Hinke Netherlands