The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this hostel is so nice that I could make myself relaxed! ”
- 25 Jul 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ They treated us really well. We have no complains plus they also helped us and provided information about tours tht was very useful. ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Jeydels Alexander Nicaragua
- “ The atmosphere is quite uncomfortable, idk why. Breakfast is sliced bread and instant coffee, and the lockers are too small for backpacks or suitcases so the room became crowded with people's stuff quickly. Staff didn't give you map or tell about city. But the location is convenient- next to the central market, the Pasar Seni metro station, Chinatown, and the purple line of the free GoKL bus. I would have spent the extra few ringgit for a better atmosphere and more helpful staff, though. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. perfect first stop for our journey trough asia but the atmosphere could have been a little bit better tho, felt like we were at a library sometimes. But overall a very good hostel with a perfect location. P.s Very very good Coffee! ”
- 10 Dec 2015 Bass Sweden