The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They treated us really well. We have no complains plus they also helped us and provided information about tours tht was very useful. ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Jeydels Alexander Nicaragua
- “ The atmosphere is quite uncomfortable, idk why. Breakfast is sliced bread and instant coffee, and the lockers are too small for backpacks or suitcases so the room became crowded with people's stuff quickly. Staff didn't give you map or tell about city. But the location is convenient- next to the central market, the Pasar Seni metro station, Chinatown, and the purple line of the free GoKL bus. I would have spent the extra few ringgit for a better atmosphere and more helpful staff, though. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. perfect first stop for our journey trough asia but the atmosphere could have been a little bit better tho, felt like we were at a library sometimes. But overall a very good hostel with a perfect location. P.s Very very good Coffee! ”
- 10 Dec 2015 Bass Sweden
- “ Had a very comfortable stay in this hostel. Great facilities and atmosphere and the staff were very helpful on giving me directions and advice. Only annoying thing was that the room was on the third floor. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Clean sheets, good bed n overall a very well maintained place.. Will surely stay again if on budget ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous India
- “ A lovely hostel that is clean, has good showers and washing facilities and was well worth the stay. It is central; 5/10 min walk from Pudu central and 5 mins from china town where you will find an array of street food and stalls. The hostel has computers for you to use and wifi works in the bedrooms as well as downstairs. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous England