The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for the money and great location, in the middle of Chinatown and close to some of the major touristic attractions.The staff is nice and helpful. The hostel itself is nice, cool decoration in the hall and toilets and cool rooftop terrace. The only bad thing is that there's only WiFi in the ground floor, a minor issue but one you should be aware of. Toilets are European style, which is helpful. Would go back for sure. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Thanks for the pleasant stay! ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Thomas Germany
- “ Easy to get to and clean ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Randal Australia
- “ It is really nice place for the travelers. Excellent location, clean, and just nice and welcoming atmosphere. Very easy to access to city center. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Excellent hostel! Very helpful staff. Only complaint is that the wifi doesn't reach beyond the first floor. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ There needs to be drinking water, add a filter guys, cant be buying water bottels for 2.8 RM!! Also, why do you charge 2.8 when right outside we get it for 2? No wifi on 2nd and 3rd floors? ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous India