The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An amazing staff who did anything you needed with a great location and the rooms were very clean and we'll looked after ”
- 18 Jun 2014 luke
- “ This place was my 1st hostel experience. I choose this hostel based on my feeling and it was right!! i like this hostel. The most important thing is their cleanliness is superb!!. The staffs helped me a lot although i came late on my arrival day and always came late everyday. :P . I will comeback to stay here when i back to Malaysia and i already promoted this hostel to my friends too. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ I stayed a dorm. The room is big and quite but it can't receive wifi. The staff is nice and helpful. ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ You can find cheaper places in KL but if you are looking for an easy, clean, cool, and friendly environment and don't mind paying 2 or 3 USD extra per night, than this place is for you. One of the best hostels I have staid in. ”
- 23 Feb 2014 Ryan USA
- “ The most comfortable bed I've slept in at a hostel. Everything was clean and well maintained. Location was fantastic--right next to Central Market and Chinatown with easy access to the metro. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA