The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I started out at another place and had to leave, luckily the explorers guesthouse had room for me and my friend. It's in a nice location near Chinatown and not far from transportation. The atmosphere was laid back with nice decorations. The staff at the desk arranged a tour for us. They were very friendly and helpful during all hours of the day. The facility was cleaned daily. I would highly recommend this place if you're in KL. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to stay either for short or long stays ”
- 11 Oct 2013 AN WARIYAH Indonesia
- “ Fantastic location and great price! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Room was very clean as was the shared bathroom. Shower has big room what I found very good. Breakfast was so so, jam did never ever met a real fruit just artificial flavored siroup, penatbutter was nice though. Anyway we enjoyed our stay and its worth the price. Unfortunately our room had no window, but double room are available with window. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Switzerland