The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very welcoming, great location great stay ”
- 02 Nov 2013 ronald Australia
- “ Excellnece ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I started out at another place and had to leave, luckily the explorers guesthouse had room for me and my friend. It's in a nice location near Chinatown and not far from transportation. The atmosphere was laid back with nice decorations. The staff at the desk arranged a tour for us. They were very friendly and helpful during all hours of the day. The facility was cleaned daily. I would highly recommend this place if you're in KL. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to stay either for short or long stays ”
- 11 Oct 2013 AN WARIYAH Indonesia