The Flaming Kiwi Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was just a short walk from the main streets in Queenstown. The staff were extremely helpful and the hostel itself was very well kept. Will definitely be returning here in the future. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Phillip USA
- “ Good hostel, friendly helpful staff, good location, nice chilled out place. Be nice for a few more showers/ toliets etc but all good. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The place was absolutely great! The staff is more than helpful and friendly, they gladly help you with bookings and are always checking in if you're alright. The bathrooms are good, best showers we've had for 6 months. They clean the dorms daily, very thoroughly. They also have three clean kitchens with all the equipment you need. A big plus is the free wifi, the free bike hire and free calls home(!!). The hostel is located on a quiet street, yet only about 500 meters from the city. Recommended! ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Vincent Sweden
- “ This is a great hostel with a really friendly atmosphere, clean rooms, free wifi, good kitchen areas with a lot of space. This is the best hostel i have ever stayed at, you will not regret it! ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Sandra Sweden
- “ We really enjoyed our stay in the Flaming Kiwi! Toilets, shower and kitchen were very clean and the location couldn't be better. Staff is very friendly and is much appreciated that they offer to book the activities you want to do. The only bad thing is that toilets are altogether with showers (except for one toilet) and is a bit annoying to have to wait for someone to finish its shower to be able to use the toilet. It might be a good idea to separate them and to have a couple more. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Chile