The Flaming Kiwi Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Flaming Kiwi was a great place to stay while we were in Queenstown. The rooms were clean and we'll kept. There are plugs in the lockers to charge your valuables while your out and the staff were all super helpful and friendly. The location is a 5-10 min walk right out of the downtown core so it's not as loud at night but still very accessible. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel was just a short walk from the main streets in Queenstown. The staff were extremely helpful and the hostel itself was very well kept. Will definitely be returning here in the future. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Phillip USA
- “ Good hostel, friendly helpful staff, good location, nice chilled out place. Be nice for a few more showers/ toliets etc but all good. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The place was absolutely great! The staff is more than helpful and friendly, they gladly help you with bookings and are always checking in if you're alright. The bathrooms are good, best showers we've had for 6 months. They clean the dorms daily, very thoroughly. They also have three clean kitchens with all the equipment you need. A big plus is the free wifi, the free bike hire and free calls home(!!). The hostel is located on a quiet street, yet only about 500 meters from the city. Recommended! ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Vincent Sweden