The Fort Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved The Fort! The people who worked there were all incredibly nice and helpful; the rooms, bathrooms, and linens were all super-clean, and the common room/ kitchen facilities were generously stocked with free computer access and free coffee,tea, juice,etc. They even gave a discount at the bar/restaurant downstairs. We stayed twice, once in a double room with our own bathroom and once in a dorm, and both options were equally nice and really clean. Great location too! ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Caroline USA
- “ Absolutely I recommend this hostel if you want to travel in York ”
- 10 Jul 2013 INSIK South Korea
- “ Thay have free Laundry,coffee, tea& Concentrated fruit juice free for us. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Lower bunk bed near the window in room 3 could do with a new mattress as the springs could be felt. It was very useful having a kitchen right next to the room with tea, coffee and milk provided. All in all a very good choice. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Lyndsay England
- “ The best hostel ever!!!! We stayed at Durham castle and we both would rather come back to the fort and stay if there was a choice! The place was so clean, the staff were so very friendly and a great location. Thank you fort for making our stay at York!!!! ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Helena Australia