The Full Moon Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was aware it was a noisy place and I managed to sleep through the weekend but keep in mind: IT IS AN EXTREMELY NOISY PLACE. On the weekend the music goes on until 8am (I thought it would be until 3am...) The showers were dirty and the hostel overall is not well kept... It seems like they are improving the facilities so maybe in the future the conditions are better. For now... I don't think I will choose this hostel again... it really was my only option left... ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Pretty basic hostel. As the other reviews warn you, don't go there if you want to sleep - the floor in the 10 bed male dorm is vibrating when the music is playing in the bar downstairs and yes, you can gear it very well, and yes, it can play until early morning. Otherwise it's a nice party place. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ We had been warned the hostel was noisy and booked the hostel knowingly, but we did not suspect there would be club music until 7 am. One of the staff member was rude. 2 out of 4 showers were out of order, the remaining 2 hardly had any water flowing and some of the toilets were clogged. You must give £20 deposit for the key per person: if you are 3 people with 1 key, you'll need to give £60. Only come to the hostel if you need a place to crash after partying at the associated bar. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Élise France
- “ Fun atmosphere if you're looking to meet new people, as there is a bar literally attached to the hostel. *However, if you want a chill night in, it can be a bit loud...) The facilities were OK - some locks didn't work, etc. Overall, good experience though! Bristol is a great city, and I'd recommend a visit to anyone! ”
- 09 May 2014 Anonymous USA