The Full Moon Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 为了去看热气球，定的，我只能说，比起法国，西班牙，这家青旅真的是够了，最主要的是，隔音超级差超级差超级差！！！！窗台外面就是酒吧，晚上2点了，特别吵，室内的话，楼上人走路，你会觉得整个天花板在震动，噪声太大了！！！！不过门口就有公交站，到哪儿都还方便一点，这点不错。 ”
- 06 Aug 2015 JIAMIN China
- “ I was aware it was a noisy place and I managed to sleep through the weekend but keep in mind: IT IS AN EXTREMELY NOISY PLACE. On the weekend the music goes on until 8am (I thought it would be until 3am...) The showers were dirty and the hostel overall is not well kept... It seems like they are improving the facilities so maybe in the future the conditions are better. For now... I don't think I will choose this hostel again... it really was my only option left... ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Pretty basic hostel. As the other reviews warn you, don't go there if you want to sleep - the floor in the 10 bed male dorm is vibrating when the music is playing in the bar downstairs and yes, you can gear it very well, and yes, it can play until early morning. Otherwise it's a nice party place. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic