The Full Moon Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would not go to this hostel if you are older/need a lot of sleep. We were there during the weekend and there was a lot of noise due to the bar below the hostel. Slept like a baby with earplugs though and the staff was nice. I would go there again. ”
- 08 Oct 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Very cool hostel. Had the best showers I've ever seen in a hostel! ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Tiffany Switzerland
- “ My first impression was that this was one of the coolest hostels I had ever stayed in, but then I tried to sleep. This place is not a hostel with a bar, it is a bar with a hostel. Frequently they have live music and DJs, which does not make for a quiet night's sleep. Bring ear plugs and you should be okay. The atmosphere is a little odd, not too good for meeting others. The neighborhood it's in is super cool though. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA