The Full Moon Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent except rigid insistence that only passport, driving licence or official ID card where acceptable ID. Surely my senior bus pass gave clear evidence of my identity and of being over 18!?Only chance fact I had a photo of my passport on my phone allowed me to stay, otherwise, I was told, at nearly 11 on a Saturday night, I would have to find alternative accommodation. It was clear the polite receptionist had English as her 2nd language. Please review policy, training and website clarity. ”
- 07 Apr 2018 Sheila England
- “ There was loud music until morning and drunk people in the corridors and rooms. My room-mates were smoking in the corridors and set the fire alarm. And in the morning the staff accused me of smoking and it was very rude. She apologised after realising that it wasn't me, but still very rude attitude. ”
- 09 Dec 2016 Mayara Brazil
- “ I would not go to this hostel if you are older/need a lot of sleep. We were there during the weekend and there was a lot of noise due to the bar below the hostel. Slept like a baby with earplugs though and the staff was nice. I would go there again. ”
- 08 Oct 2016 Anonymous Netherlands