The Galway City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice option for Galway, this was my second time staying here. It's a little hard to find, as that it says it's on the square, but it's on a little side road sticking off of the square. My room was full of snorer's, but I still managed a good night's sleep. Breakfast is good at this hostel, & the kitchen was almost clean enough to not give me the shivers. Clean towels & clean scrubbers would be nice. Staff accidentally stripped my bed early & took my personal towel/pillow, but I got them back. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel for value and location but not very clean. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Bathroom wasn't very nice and it was inconvenient to have to go down past reception to get there. Staff lost my reservation so there was confusion when I came to check in. Location was good though. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anne Canada
- “ La limpieza del hostal brilla por su ausencia, o por lo menos los baños. Las habitaciones pequeñas, el ambiente no muy agradable. El desayuno realmente pobre. Pero recalcar que lo peor la limpieza de los baños, ojala no os toque una habitación cercana a ellos. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Belen Spain
- “ good location,a wonderful staff ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous American Samoa