The Garden Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My favorite thing about this hostel was the atmosphere. I found it really easy to meet people from all over the world staying in this hostel. There was a great community feel. I wish I could have stayed longer! This hostel also offers a free day-time and night-time walking tour through the city with a very energetic and enthusiastic man named Medi. He leads an interesting tour and you have plenty of time to interact with others during the tour. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Sydney USA
- “ The walking tour with Medi was nice and really interesting. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Moritz Germany
- “ I enjoyed my stay here. The staffs are nice and they have a little cute blackboard to welcome you. You'll see your name written there ^^ bathroom is clean. One of the best hostels I've stayed. ^^ ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Excellent hostel! ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I loved everything about this hostel, and I have no regrets staying here. The location is great (all the big attractions are walking distance), the staff is super helpful, the free sangria is delicious, and the free walking tours are both informative and fun! I would stay here again in a heartbeat. There is such a great atmosphere, and it's easy to meet people! ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Lots of fun was had on the pub crawls and tapas tour. The place is clean and the staff are very friendly. The wifi was pretty difficult to get in most of the rooms and it was very hot. I'm pretty sure there was some sort of air conditioning running, but it's still very hot at night in the summer even when you're sleeping in just underwear. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA