The Garden Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lots of fun was had on the pub crawls and tapas tour. The place is clean and the staff are very friendly. The wifi was pretty difficult to get in most of the rooms and it was very hot. I'm pretty sure there was some sort of air conditioning running, but it's still very hot at night in the summer even when you're sleeping in just underwear. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The free hour of sangria is great for meeting new people and creates a wonderful, community feel. The staff were exceptional. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I like it very much! I stayed just for 2 nights, but the location it's great, very easy too find... The staff are cool people. Thanks to everyone! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Super friendly staff and great hostel environment. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel. Nice facilities, friendly staff, nice kitchen, ok price... but the 12-bed room is not that big (its for 8 beds max, not 12, but you can still seep...although sometimes its hard, because many people are talking in the rooms with all the lights on even after midnight) ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ i just love the hostel so much! the only thing - the tiny thing that bugs me was the door. the wooden door was stiff so whenever someone try to open the door it would wake others up. But other than that it was just so lovely the whole time. Nice staffs who are always willing to help you, great atmosphere(free shangria helps that a lot and pub crawl-special thanks to Phillipo!!), and great facilities. I just love everything about the hostel and definitely want to stay there again ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea