The Garden Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place, friendly atmosphere, rooms a bit small, lockers only big enough for small backpacks or day packs, wifi VERY bad- kept dropping out and VERY annoying when trying to make plans, bathrooms need an upgrade. Staff excellent, very helpful with maps and info about the city. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Michael Australia
- “ Awesome hostel in walk to everything quiet downtown Sevilla location. 24/7 Reception, Staff cooks dinner in the evening for at cost price, faboulous backyard with lots of plants to relax, eat meals, evening bar service. Facilities are very well maintained. Super friendly english speaking staff that has been employed there for years knows everything about Sevilla - just ask - and they too get better ticket prices for numerous activities. I wish I had more time. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Andreas Canada
- “ My favorite thing about this hostel was the atmosphere. I found it really easy to meet people from all over the world staying in this hostel. There was a great community feel. I wish I could have stayed longer! This hostel also offers a free day-time and night-time walking tour through the city with a very energetic and enthusiastic man named Medi. He leads an interesting tour and you have plenty of time to interact with others during the tour. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Sydney USA
- “ The walking tour with Medi was nice and really interesting. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Moritz Germany
- “ I enjoyed my stay here. The staffs are nice and they have a little cute blackboard to welcome you. You'll see your name written there ^^ bathroom is clean. One of the best hostels I've stayed. ^^ ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Excellent hostel! ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil