The Garden Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved everything about this hostel, and I have no regrets staying here. The location is great (all the big attractions are walking distance), the staff is super helpful, the free sangria is delicious, and the free walking tours are both informative and fun! I would stay here again in a heartbeat. There is such a great atmosphere, and it's easy to meet people! ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Lots of fun was had on the pub crawls and tapas tour. The place is clean and the staff are very friendly. The wifi was pretty difficult to get in most of the rooms and it was very hot. I'm pretty sure there was some sort of air conditioning running, but it's still very hot at night in the summer even when you're sleeping in just underwear. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The free hour of sangria is great for meeting new people and creates a wonderful, community feel. The staff were exceptional. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I like it very much! I stayed just for 2 nights, but the location it's great, very easy too find... The staff are cool people. Thanks to everyone! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous Spain