The Garden Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was exceptionally friendly, and the tour guide was very energetic and extremely informative. The location was great, the free sangria was great and in general it was just a relaxing and fun hostel to stay in. I'm not sure if there was AC in the rooms but the fans in them really helped. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Theodore
- “ The WiFi is very choppy and bad, needs improved asap. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 William Canada
- “ Good place, friendly atmosphere, rooms a bit small, lockers only big enough for small backpacks or day packs, wifi VERY bad- kept dropping out and VERY annoying when trying to make plans, bathrooms need an upgrade. Staff excellent, very helpful with maps and info about the city. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Michael Australia
- “ Awesome hostel in walk to everything quiet downtown Sevilla location. 24/7 Reception, Staff cooks dinner in the evening for at cost price, faboulous backyard with lots of plants to relax, eat meals, evening bar service. Facilities are very well maintained. Super friendly english speaking staff that has been employed there for years knows everything about Sevilla - just ask - and they too get better ticket prices for numerous activities. I wish I had more time. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Andreas Canada