The Garden Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lots of fun was had on the pub crawls and tapas tour. The place is clean and the staff are very friendly. The wifi was pretty difficult to get in most of the rooms and it was very hot. I'm pretty sure there was some sort of air conditioning running, but it's still very hot at night in the summer even when you're sleeping in just underwear. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The free hour of sangria is great for meeting new people and creates a wonderful, community feel. The staff were exceptional. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I like it very much! I stayed just for 2 nights, but the location it's great, very easy too find... The staff are cool people. Thanks to everyone! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Super friendly staff and great hostel environment. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA