Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Will is a very attentive landlord. He took us from the bus station and he drove us to the airport in your own car. We really enjoy the pubs downstairs and it closes at 1am as we were in holidays no problem to sleep a little bit late. It seems more like a guest house than hostel. And you have to clean your stuff because there is no clean service during your stay. Anyway thank you Will. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 hugo Brazil
- “ The hostel was great the staff were brilliant and very helpful my only problem was with the booking site I asked for a place close to oxford road manchester and the site told me that this hostel was 1.6 miles from here but it was not it was over 10 miles away and cost me a fortune in taxi fairs. as I said this was not the hostels fault in any way and I would recommend this hostel if you need somewhere in the kearsley area ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Loved the place was very welcoming (even covered in fake blood) the staff was very accommodating and it had a homely feel to it. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Clint England